Anda akan ingat pengeluaran yang bermula pada penghujung Mac tahun ini. That coincided with major shifts in every currency pair in the portfolio. It was an unpleasant experience to say the least.
The shifting appears to be over with. We can get back to the strong trends that the strategy thrives on. QB Pro finished the month up 13.6%.
I project things to get better now that the markets are strongly trending. They’ve again picked a direction and really stuck to it.
The changes made last month paid off. Yang isyarat bunyi nisbah kept us out of some losing trades. The core QB Pro strategy, depicted in this graph from Myfxbook, shows that it’s clearly tracking well under the current market conditions.
The QB Yen strategy posted a minor loss. The performance doesn’t discourage me at all. Yang berkata, the numbers are telling me that I overweighted the trending component this month. I’m going to put more of the portfolio weight back into QB Pro and take it away from QB Yen.
There are two things that I love about the trending strategy.
1. It’s a trending strategy. It gives us a chance to make money when we’d otherwise be sitting out of the market
2. It expects to make money over the long run
Things are looking great. I’m going to keep the maximum leverage in place at 35:1 on the expectation of similar future performance.
Now that things are back on track, I’m planning to open QB Pro to new traders in July. Why should you consider joining QB Pro?
- Best way to learn is to have money on the line
- You can see open trades in real time
- Learn what it’s like to suffer knowing that your trading rules expect to contain a mathematical edge
- You are willing to risk your money. You face the very real possibility of loss.
QB Pro is open to everyone except US residents and citizens.
If you’re not on my mailing list, make sure that you register so that you’ll receive updates when slots for QB Pro open.