Exporting prices from NinjaTrader is extremely straight forward.
- Click on Tools \ Historical Data Manager
- Click on the Export Tab
- On the left window, select the + button next to the instrument that you wish to export. You’ll more than likely need to expand the tree until you’ve clicked on minute data.
- On the right side, select the date range that you wish to export
- Push Export
- Save the file as a .txt in a location that you can easily remember. I prefer the desktop as it is easy to find visually
- Open the file using MS Excel. A window screen will pop up
- Push Nexton the first screen
- On the second screen, change the checked delimiter from Comma to Semicolon. Push Next.
- Push Finish
The prices of your forex, stock or futures instrument are now in an Excel spreadsheet.